Reverse Mortgage Refinance
Reverse mortgage loans are a way for older homeowners to convert their home's value into tax-free cash, without having to sell or move. Insured by the U.S. government, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) allows Homeowners who are 62 or older to borrow against the equity of their homes.
Reverse Mortgage Purchase
Reverse Mortgage Purchase Key Points:
- Purchase Loan with low income and credit qualifications!
- Downsize or move closer to your kids / grand kids
- Option to make payments or not make payments
- Don’t use up all your cash from the sale of your existing home
- Do not need to become a renter
This client needed some extra cash each month
This client could not fully retire until they got a Reverse Mortgage
This client wanted to keep her promise to her mom and ensure she could always live at home